Here are a few things that might be helpful along the way:
- Google Hangout Discussing the Transition Out of Cancer Treatment
- I Had Cancer – Website for connecting with cancer fighters, survivors, and supporters.
- Cancer Spot – App for connecting with other people who have gone through similar situations.
- Coping with the BIG C – Blog by Becki, about living through osteosarcoma at 21 years old
- 100 Perks of Having Cancer – Book about how cancer is not all bad and healthy tips to get you through it
- Blog for a Cure – A community of cancer survivor/supporters/patients blogging together
- Fight Like a Girl Club – A welcoming place for women (and men!) to share their cancer stories
- My Name is Not Cancer – Community encouraging you to maintain your identity separate from your cancer
- Pretty Girls with Cancer – Education and awareness about cancer
- Teenage Cancer Trust – UK Charity providing healthcare and financial support for young people
- Teens Unite Fighting Cancer – Improving the lives of teens with life-threatening illnesses through fun activities
- Surviving BEP Chemo – One man’s journey through Stage 3 Testicular Cancer as a teen
- Samspaces – A space to reflect and grow post cancer